Safe Internet Forum 2013
February 7, 2013 at RIA Novosti media center will be held «Safe Internet Forum 2013» — the main annual industry conference on the safety of children and adults in the Global network.
Main key-points on the 2013 agenda:
- International experience in ensuring security in the Network;
- Information security and Runet: corporate security, fight against fishing, malware and viruses, security and online retail (payments, transactions, banking);
- Legal aspects of Net security;
- Technical issues of content filtration;
- Protection of underage users;
- Enforcement practice of FL-139 and FL-436: Pros and contras, practice of application, possible adjustments.
Speakers will also present the current view on the problems of a «positive» content, along with participants will discuss current legislative initiatives, as well as Runet self-regulation process.
Invited to participate in the Forum are: Runet experts, government officials, representatives of state ministries and departments, teachers, as well as leaders and members of public funds and juvenile organizations.
Organized by Safe Internet League, supported by RIA Novosti. Partners: Rostelecom, Beeline, Megafon, MTS.
Safer Internet Forum (SIF) — the main Russian conference on the safety of children and adults in the Internet. The first conference was organized in 2009 by the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation during «Year of Safe Internet in Russia.»